- Performance Bond Facilities If you have to offer performance and retention bonds on a frequent basis we can arrange bond facilities with all the leading bond underwriters in the UK, some clients will need more than one facility if you need a large bond capacity.
- Performance bonds
- Retention bonds Free up valuable cash, improve cash flow.
- Road and sewer bonds For Section 38, Section 106, Section 278 agreements.
- Environment bonds /Reinstatement bonds
- NHBC bonds
- Advance payment bonds If you take or give deposits in advance of receipt of goods or services, these can provide protection against loss of the deposit.
- 10 year warranties Provide your clients with protection against latent defects. This can be arranged retrospectively for completed buildings. Cover can be extended to 12 years for contracts under seal.
- Our application form
- Your latest statutory accounts
- Your latest management accounts(if you produce them)
- Copy of the bond wording if you have been given one
In Addition we can also advise you on Credit Insurance, making sure you get paid by your employers/clients
- Single or specific risk credit insurance Provides you with valuable protection against the insolvency of one specified client, you will be paid any outstanding amount the client owes you for work done under a building contract.
- Whole Turnover credit insurance Provides you with valuable protection against the insolvency and non-payment of any client covered under the policy
- Tailored credit insurance We can tailor a policy to meet your specific needs e.g. covers customers above an agreed level or excess, you can also exclude blue chip clients by agreement.
For personal attention and a free quotation please call David Smith on 07870 843957 or Dan Martin on 01604 604444 or email email@example.com
Performancebonds.co.uk is a trading style of Peter Hill Credit and Financial Risks Ltd, Regulated by the FCA registered number 467034.